"Let It Snow" Sales Promotion Rules
- Any individual who makes a purchase between Friday, November 27th, 2020 and Sunday, December 6th, 2020 (Qualified Sales Period) at James & Sons Fine Jewelers is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, excluding sales tax and delivery charges, in the event that the Snow/Total accumulation of six (6) inches or more occurs (Insured Peril) at O’Hare International Airport (Designated Location) on January 1st, 2021 (Insured Date) between the Insured Hours of 12:01AM and 11:59PM. (24 hours)
- Participants must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of IL, IN, or WI (Qualified Customer).
- All purchases made during the Qualified Sales Period are final. No returns, exchanges or cancellations are permitted after Sunday, December 20th, 2020.
- Individuals who have made a purchase during the Qualified Sales Period must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive a refund as a Qualified Customer.
- The Insured Peril will be measured by Athenium Analytics LLC at O’Hare International Airport (10000 W. O’Hare Avenue, Chicago, IL 60666), the Designated Location. The official report provided by Athenium Analytics LLC will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the Insured Peril and whether refunds are to be made.
- Please be advised that James & Sons Fine Jewelers will not be in a position to confirm that the Insured Peril occurred until a minimum of fourteen (14) business days after the Insured Date.
- In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
- In the even the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
- No purchase necessary to enter. One online entry, submitted at www.jamesandsons.com between Friday, November 27th, 2020 and Sunday, December 6th, 2020 will be randomly selected to participate as a Qualified Customer. In the event that the Insured Peril is met, as defined in Rule #1 above, the selected Qualified Customer will be awarded a monetary prize in the amount of the average ticket sale made during the Qualified Sales Period.
- The following purchases are not eligible for a refund: purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period, all sales tax, delivery/shipping charges, and bullion and/or coin sales.
- James & Sons Fine Jewelers reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
- Employees of James & Sons Fine Jewelers and their suppliers are not eligible to participate in the Sales Promotion.
- Void where prohibited.